- Anatomically correct, larger profile Round Goby bait design
- Life-like head, body shape, dual-dorsal fin and large caudal fin designed to mimick Great Lakes gobies
- High-durabilty plastic made to last, yet supple enough to create life-like body and fin movements
- Multitude of colors available for a variety of conditions and species
- Multi-technique bait including jigging, casting and retrieving, drop-shotting, ice fishing, etc
- Loaded with our new signature Grumpy Goby Sauce!
- Loaded with hand-ground, sea salt so fish hang on longer
- 6 pieces per bag
- Recommended Hook Size: 2/0, 3/0 hook of choice
GOLIATH Goby - Standard Colors
GOLIATH Goby - Original Colors
GOLIATH Goby - Dual-Color, Original
WALLEYE: Goby Series
DETROIT RIVER WALLEYE: Goby Series Jig Setup Examples
What our customers are saying...
"Hey Mr.! Thank you for making an awesome goby. I pounded the bass on the bay today in the FQFS Tourney, all caught on the GOLIATH Goby (Lake Simcoe Goby color). Hands down the best I have ever used!
Joe Buchanan, Tournament Angler
"I had the pleasure of trying out GRUMPY Baits a couple summers ago and I must say it has completely changed the game for me. Everyone knows tube jigs and dropshotting are killer for smallmouth but for me, the Goliath Goby on a 1/4oz Ned head has caught me bigger fish and more fish. Not only are they good for experienced fisherman but they're also a great bait to give to someone who's just starting out as they're fail proof. My family members just drag them behind the boat and still manage to catch lots of fish with little to no action. I think that speaks for the quality and accuracy as to how these baits were produced."
Cam Wheeler, Avid Angler, Cabin Creek Rep, Lake St. Clair Specialist
"Up-north, the big bass love the @grumpybaits 3.3" Goliath Goby. This 5.13lb, 20.5" behemoth of a largemouth bass took one look and the rest is history"
Kevin Dean-Grove, Avid Angler
"I've been doing work with the Goliath Goby on a dropshot rig. Perfect color combination, tough but soft. They are absolutely unreal!"
Tom Smith, Tournament Angler
GET THE APP THAT CONNECTS YOU TO DATA
FISHBUOY Pro is used by anglers across North America to access real-time weather, water-gauge and marine data as well as logging fish catches. This app is loaded with advanced features that will help you develop trends, create private fishing buddy groups, and record your history of fishing.
- Access weather from across North America with a simple touch-of-the-screen
- Connect to water gauge and marine buoy data within Canada and the USA to learn about past and current water conditions
- Log every fish catch when you take a photo - automatically tags weather, water and fish catch details with everyone photo
- Integrates Navionics lake contour maps (must have an active subscription)
- Create private fishing buddy groups
- Plan your fishing trips by looking at your past catch data