Lake St. Clair - QUAD PACK - SAVE 15%
Lake St. Clair is among the top most popular fishing destinations for bass, walleye, muskie and a variety of panfish. This waterbody consists of a sandy, light-colored bottom in early season with heavy weed growth as the water warms. The Lake St. Clair QUAD Pack comprises of our top four bait styles in a color that mimics round goby found in the lake. These invaders are light-colors with a whitish-green belly; the same color pattern used all four baits (Lake St. Clair Goby - 032). Customers hitting Lake St. Clair have come to trust our baits and continue to catch not only numbers of fish, but size too!
- 3.3" Goliath Goby - [Lake St. Clair color] is an incredibly realistic imitation of a round goby now found across the Great Lakes region and across North America. Bass as well as numerous other fish species have tuned into goby as a primary food source and has made our goby baits extremely popular. They catch fish! Ned jig or drop shot this bait.
- 2.6" ROUND Goby - [ Lake St. Clair color ] is anothor slightly larger goby imitation bait that looks just like a real round goby. It is a perfect bait to attract the bigger perch in the school.
- 2.7" TZR-WORM - [ Lake St. Clair color] is our new midwest finesse style worm bait that has become very popular when targetting walleye. This color combination, plus the bottom bouncing action entice bass to bite hard! Ned or drop shot rig them.
- 2.5" CRAWDADDIE - [ Lake St. Clair color ] is designed with two whiskers and a brand new EDGE-CLAW design that makes each claw move more realistically through the water. Like the real thing, the claws move inward with each jig movement to mimic the actual motions of a fleeing crayfish.
- Loaded with our new signature GOBY and HAWG GARLIC sauce!
- Loaded with hand-ground, sea salt so fish hang on longer
NOTE: Fish identification and related information provided in the links above will redirect you to FISHBUOY Pro website.
GET THE APP THAT CONNECTS YOU TO DATA
FISHBUOY Pro is used by anglers across North America to access real-time weather, water-gauge and marine data as well as logging fish catches. This app is loaded with advanced features that will help you develop trends, create private fishing buddy groups, and record your history of fishing.
- Access weather from across North America with a simple touch-of-the-screen
- Connect to water gauge and marine buoy data within Canada and the USA to learn about past and current water conditions
- Log every fish catch when you take a photo - automatically tags weather, water and fish catch details with everyone photo
- Integrates Navionics lake contour maps (must have an active subscription)
- Create private fishing buddy groups
- Plan your fishing trips by looking at your past catch data