Lake Simcoe Yellow Perch Slam Pack - 15% OFF
We help take the guessing game out of perch fishing on Lake Simcoe with the all new LAKE SIMCOE YELLOW PERCH SLAM PACK. The pack combines three of our most popular bait styles and colors to help you catch more perch! These baits range from 2" to 2.6" in length which are ideal sizes when targetting the larger fish in the school. Each bait is designed with unique features such as deep ribs, google eyes and realistic tails that give the action you need to entice the bite. Jig them through the ice, cast or float fish them or simply cast and retrieve them. All our baits are supple, yet durable and infused with hand-ground seasalt and fish attractant.
- 2.6" Mini Minn-FIN [ Natural Goby/Green ] an all new minnow imitation that is the perfect size for yellow perch. Many Lake Simcoe Emerald Shiners are smaller than usual, so this 2.6" bait is more enticing then even the real thing.
- 2.25" Mini Goby [ Natural Goby/Purple ] is a goby imitation bait that is the perfect shape, size and color for yellow perch. Jig them through the ice or under a float and wait for the bite!
- 2" Micro Grubby [ Natural Goby/Red ] is designed as a cross-over between a GOBY and a GRUB - and slightly smaller than our Mini Grubby. Use a micro jig or as a dropper bait, the Micro Grubby is a proven Lake Simcoe perch bait.
- Loaded with our new signature GOBY and HAWG GARLIC sauce!
- Loaded with hand-ground, sea salt so fish hang on longer
- Mini Minn-FIN 10 pcs, Mini Goby 10 pcs, Micro Grubby 10 pcs
NOTE: Fish identification and related information provided in the links above will redirect you to FISHBUOY Pro website.
GET THE APP THAT CONNECTS YOU TO DATA
FISHBUOY Pro is used by anglers across North America to access real-time weather, water-gauge and marine data as well as logging fish catches. This app is loaded with advanced features that will help you develop trends, create private fishing buddy groups, and record your history of fishing.
- Access weather from across North America with a simple touch-of-the-screen
- Connect to water gauge and marine buoy data within Canada and the USA to learn about past and current water conditions
- Log every fish catch when you take a photo - automatically tags weather, water and fish catch details with everyone photo
- Integrates Navionics lake contour maps (must have an active subscription)
- Create private fishing buddy groups
- Plan your fishing trips by looking at your past catch data