- Brand new, industry-first, caudal fin design that includes two micro paddles at the tip of each caudal fin, and two independent web fins to maximize tail movement when vertical jigging or casting and retrieving.
- Improved overall minnow bait design with more life-like minnow body shape
- Multitude of colors available for a variety of conditions and species
- Multi-technique bait including jigging, casting and retrieving, drop-shotting, ice fishing, etc
- Loaded with our signature Hawg and Garlic sauce!
- Loaded with hand-ground, sea salt so fish hang on longer
- 10 pieces per bag
Mini Minn-FIN Colors
Mini Minn-FIN Videos
DROP SHOT TECHNIQUE
What our customers are saying...
This bait [2.6" Mini Minn-FIN] slays! St. Lawrence river smallies were all over it at the Franny Cup! I fully expect my competitors to have these in their tackle box for next season. The smallies on Lake Huron were chewing them today!
Chris Zepf, Tournament Angler
- Smallmouth Bass
- Largemouth Bass
- Spotted Bass
- Yellow Perch
- Lake Trout
- Sheephead (Freshwater Drum)
- Silver Bass
- Northern Pike
NOTE: Fish identification and related information provided in the links above will redirect you to FISHBUOY Pro website.
GET THE APP THAT CONNECTS YOU TO DATA
FISHBUOY Pro is used by anglers across North America to access real-time weather, water-gauge and marine data as well as logging fish catches. This app is loaded with advanced features that will help you develop trends, create private fishing buddy groups, and record your history of fishing.
- Access weather from across North America with a simple touch-of-the-screen
- Connect to water gauge and marine buoy data within Canada and the USA to learn about past and current water conditions
- Log every fish catch when you take a photo - automatically tags weather, water and fish catch details with everyone photo
- Integrates Navionics lake contour maps (must have an active subscription)
- Create private fishing buddy groups
- Plan your fishing trips by looking at your past catch data