Smallmouth Bass Slam Pack
Smallmouth bass are among the top sports species that continue to elude anglers. Sometimes, you can throw anything at them and catch plenty throughout the day. Other times, you can't even get a sniff. That's where our Smallie Slam Pack comes in. These three bait styles and color combinations are proven over and over again. Whether in sunny or overcast conditions or whether fish are playing hard to get, these baits offer you the ability to use multiple techniques to entice the bite.
- GOLIATH Goby [Muddy Glow] is an incredibly realistic imitation of a round goby now found across the Great Lakes region and across North America. Bass as well as numerous other fish species have tuned into goby as a primary food source and has made our goby baits extremely popular. They catch fish! Ned jig or drop shot this bait.
- TZR-WORM [Lake Simcoe Goby Color] is our new midwest finesse style worm bait that has become very popular when targetting walleye. This color combination, plus the bottom bouncing action entice bass to bite hard! Ned or drop shot rig them.
- CRAWDADDIE [Black Eye Pumpkin] is designed with two whiskers and a brand new EDGE-CLAW design that makes each claw move more realistically through the water. Like the real thing, the claws move inward with each jig movement to mimic the actual motions of a fleeing crayfish.
- Loaded with our new signature GOBY and HAWG GARLIC sauce!
- Loaded with hand-ground, sea salt so fish hang on longer
- GOLIATH Goby 6 pcs, TZR-WORM 8 pcs, CRAWDADDIE 6 pcs
NOTE: Fish identification and related information provided in the links above will redirect you to FISHBUOY Pro website.
GET THE APP THAT CONNECTS YOU TO DATA
FISHBUOY Pro is used by anglers across North America to access real-time weather, water-gauge and marine data as well as logging fish catches. This app is loaded with advanced features that will help you develop trends, create private fishing buddy groups, and record your history of fishing.
- Access weather from across North America with a simple touch-of-the-screen
- Connect to water gauge and marine buoy data within Canada and the USA to learn about past and current water conditions
- Log every fish catch when you take a photo - automatically tags weather, water and fish catch details with everyone photo
- Integrates Navionics lake contour maps (must have an active subscription)
- Create private fishing buddy groups
- Plan your fishing trips by looking at your past catch data